Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- For Review paper, authors confirm that they have got permission for all illustrations and figures from other publishers.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’ form or a link to the online version of this agreement.
Subscribers may reproduce tables of contents or prepare lists of articles including abstracts for internal circulation within their institutions. Permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.
As an author you (or your employer or institution) have certain rights to reuse your work.
Your privacy is valuable to the Journal of Composites and Compounds (JCC). This privacy statement provides the information about the personal information collected by JCC and the ways that JCC utilizes that personal information. JCC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Personal information collection
JCC Journal may collect and use personal information that is important for the perr-review and publication of manuscripts submitted to the journal. This information would be the names, affiliations and contact details; including phone numbers, postal addresses, fax numbers, and emails.
Using personal information
Any personal information archived by JCC will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Process your manuscript;
- Send you the communication about your manuscript;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Collect payments from you;
- Publish your manuscript;
Where JCC exhibits your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these prospects, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information according to the terms of this privacy statement. Besides, to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the goals identified elsewhere above, JCC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is needed to do so through the law, with regard to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
JCC will take moderate technical and organizational precautions to inhibit the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
Contact JCC Journal