Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
- All content is freely available without charge to the users. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. In other words, there is no requirement for any charges including article processing charges (APCs), submission charges, page charges, colour charges, or publication process for the authors.
- All authors should significantly contribute to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes, in case of detection.
- List of references should be provided by authors.
- Information on financial support should be provided by authors.
- Authors are forbidden to publish same research in other journals.